Monday 5 November 2012

Week 10- Monday- Getafe v Real betis

A dinger of a Monday night fixture.

I wouldn't want to call this one way or the other. And more importantly, I don't have time to do a full preview. Sorry! I'll point to this- Betis have been very good on the road. As noted in these pages earlier, Getafe historically can't string three wins together. That proved the case last week. If you believe in such laws of probability- and, if you do, you're an idiot for the fact that one thing happening repeatedly in the past does not guarantee it will NEXT time (NEXT being the operative word, dear reader(s)); much as it didn't in Manchester United's recent home defeat to Spurs- you'll be none the wiser. I wouldn't advise betting on this game. I have no great call, other than (a) I feel Getafe will win this and (b) whichever winner you pick, a half-time draw would be a good punt with them rolling on to victory.

It's your money, folks.

I'll direct you again to the absentee list for some further pointers. Here they are again:

Helpful, isn't it? Fabricio of Betis is anything but a regular.

Avoid, mug punters.

LLOW US ON TWITTER! @SpainPreviews

No comments:

Post a Comment